to be honest I tried this recipe for my hubby--he really likes Coleslaw, me not so much...But after I tried this my 12 year old and are sold on HOMEMADE slaw sauce!
Quick, Easy Cole Slaw
Quick, easy cole slaw recipe I’m betting you will love.
- 1 Small head of cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup olive oil (where to buy olive oil)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (where to buy apple cider vinegar)
- 1/3 cup onion, or 1 tablespoon granulated onion (where to buy dried onion)
- 1 garlic clove, or 1 teaspoon garlic powder, increase if you love garlic (where to buy garlic powder)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey, or other preferred sweetener (where to buy raw honey)
- 1/2 t dried dill (where to buy dried dill)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt – if you really prefer sweet cole slaw, then omit this. However, I encourage you to try it salty. We love it. (where to buy sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (where to buy pepper)
- Add all ingredients except cabbage to blender. Or, if you prefer, you can whisk the ingredients together in a large bowl before tossing with cabbage.
- Process until blended.
- Toss with cabbage.
- If you have time, you can refrigerate before serving to let the flavors meld, but this is not necessary.