Saturday, September 27, 2014

love amaze.

A lot of us have school pictures of our kids--the standard boring backdrop with our cute kids--hopefully smiling! ;)
I decided to take my kids pictures and scrap them--I found this gem in my stack:
 I had a blast dropping gold paint, sketching and doing tone on tone combos.  This particular layout was featured on the Scrapbook Circle blog a few days ago, click HERE for all the details.

Thanks SO much for the visit today--at a car wash with this girl for her soccer team today, yeah for the hot?--NO!  So ready for it to cool down!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the larger photo and the circle accents on the side!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the large photo, Diana! Awesome layout for a school photo!

Unknown said...

Great layered details on your page.