Wednesday, January 15, 2014

day one 5th grade.

I found another layout that is up in one of the American Crafts gallery.  I just love this candid pictures of my handsome young man, I took him out right before school to the playground right in front of our house-he chose the poses-so cute!
 closeups:
 I just LOVE the Cut & Paste from American Crafts--versatile and FUN!  I truthfully can say that I LOVE every bit of this line from the papers to the stickers--AWESOME!
Thanks SO much for the visit today, hoping that you have a FANTASTIC day!!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the camera and the splatters!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Diana! Awesome design and great use of the Cut & Paste collection!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Great minds. I just used that 'love this' on my gallery LO. And I really LOVE this! Love the background, the texture, layers, and colors! Beautiful LO! And photos are priceless! Soo glad I got to meet you! Love you even more!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love this! What a cute guy and layout :) So good to meet for lunch at CHA and hear that you are doing well. I miss hanging with you at packing sessions!

Gina Lideros said...

this is so fun Diana, love how you used the Cut and Paste collection and added the paint splatters.