Wednesday, November 27, 2013

thankful cousins.

These pictures will probably seem familiar although I haven't scrapped them before...these were from a few years ago when I had some willing models..these kids were all so photogenic it was just a blast trying to get good shots.  I'm glad we had this time because now these cousins of my kiddos live farther away and we won't get to see them as often.  They LOVE to hang out together and have a good time, GRATEFUL I have these pictures of them together!
This particular layout was featured on the American Crafts blog a few weeks ago (along with yesterday's card) as part of their Thanksgiving week...
closeups:
*I used the Autumn Crisp line to complete this layout*
thanks SO much for the visit today!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the photos, Diana!! And the chevron die cut is really fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the photos and the chevron pattern!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Unknown said...

Fun mix of layers and patterns on this page! Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend.