Saturday, September 25, 2010

October 31--Jana Eubank sketch

So I saw this layout over on Jana Eubank's site the other day and KNEW I had to play with it!  It's for sketch inspiration.

Yes, I still have pictures of Halloween I haven't scrapped, in fact I haven't done any!  But I know that Scrapbook Circle has an AWESOME Halloween kit that she has in limited quantity.  If you love Halloween go check it out--it's only $20!  Mine should be here this week and I have DEFINITE plans! :)

Today was soccer day and it was HOT!  I was so glad we only had one game today, last night we had the other and didn't get home until 9:45pm--at least it wasn't hot!
Today was Women's Conference for church--LOVED it--such an uplift.  Always wonderful to listen to the Prophet speak.
Gotta run--hubby and daughter are back from their overnight camp out and looking to watch a movie.  Thanks for stopping in!

supplies:
pattern paper, stickers, journal card house: Echo Park

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love this Diana!! Those photos are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

CUTENESS! halloween layouts are always so much fun!

hugs,
sarah.

Jamie Harder said...

What a CUTE layout!!! You rocked the sketch:-)