Friday, August 6, 2010

Super Gift

This layout all started with this picture:
I took it back in 2007 and I was just waiting for inspiration to hit--it did with the combination of the August kit from Scrapbook Circle and some stamps from my stash. To answer this question, no this picture was not posed. I was posed with my camera on because I knew that this gift would be a HIT with both my boys. Here is what I came up with:
Some closeups--yep those are jewels and some stickles that you see on a boy layout!
supplies used:
pattern paper: Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants
stickers: Basic Grey
stamps: We R Memory keepers, Reflections, Luxe
stickles: Ranger
jewels: Kaiser
letters: American Crafts
glossy accents: ranger

Thanks for stopping by today! We get to find out the boys teachers today--woohoo! Hope your Friday is a GREAT one!

7 comments:

emelyn said...

I totally LOVE the layout...stickles, gems..everything! The stickles and the "SUPER" makes the gift 10 times more exciting!! Great job, Diana!

Jennifer Y said...

oh how CUTE! Love the layout! Our sons should meet Mason is SO into star wars right now...just bought him the light up captain rex shoes for school...swore I never would! LOL! Have a great weekend!

Veronica said...

Love your work Diana. Totally love the Tanner Album you made for your friend.

沈許玉佳貞儀 said...

支持你!!!期待你的更新!!!相信一定會更好!!!!..................................................................

Jamie Harder said...

PRICELESS faces!! Super layout ... i love the "wow"...too cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that photo is PRECIOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!! And this LO...WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the way you did the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ellen s. said...

i am loooving the papers in this kit! awesome projects