Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT

I REALLY liked it!  I went in not expecting anything and liked it, yes there were moments of silliness but all in all I liked it.  It was such a fun time with my friends.  We went to a private showing so it made it that much better....
There was trivia (I didn't even try to win) but my good buddy went Jennie went down and won the rest of us the soundtrack.  Thanks again Jennie!
Our fun group!  Sure was fun to see with other people that wanted to see it!
I went to High School with these girls, (we are making our mascot sign--JackRabbits)
Hubby told me just now he wants to wait until it's not in the theater, is he trying to tell me something?!

1 comment:

Theresa C said...

I'm glad you got to get away and see a good movie with friends! Oh, and cute shirt :)