Tuesday, June 27, 2023

No Sew and Just Chenille yarn by Premier-my take

 My first new sew project using Chenille yarn.



Yarn by: Premier Yarns

Pattern by: Supergurumi


hook size: 4mm


My husband and I went to the dollar tree to pick up some of the Just Chenille yarn by Premier.  They only had two colors and since it was $1.25 I picked up 4 little skeins.



My honest opinion:

I am happy with how the project turned out. 


But... I can tell you working with this yarn wasn’t all that fun!  I had to battle with it pretty much the whole time.  It may have helped if I had made it into a “cake” instead of the pull from the middle skein.  


I am happy that I tried this yarn so I know what I like and don’t like!


I’m also glad I tried a new sew pattern, that means, most if not all your project is sewed at once, this one let you sew the body and head together-that part I liked!


Let me know if you have ever worked with Chenille yarn-and please share your projects!

No comments: