Monday, February 22, 2016

today.

So this was my dad's birthday last year--I added pink to his page.  I add sparkles to it too--and guess what?  I LOVE it! ;)  This was a fun day to gather with family--he was SO excited to blow out the candles, he ended up blowing some of the topping off the cake!
These pictures aren't the best BUT I love how they capture my mom in the background (in the second pic) helping him blow the candle out.

For this layout I used the Only You kit from Scrapbook Circle.  I LOVE the mix of masculine and feminine in the kit--also the puffy stickers are AWESOME!  I used one below each of my pictures...
Thanks for stopping by today--hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the added pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!