Good Cheer scrapbook kit by Scrapbook Circle--it's the kit for November. My challenge was to use my scraps to create a card--one of my favorite things to do. It is fun being creative with no real rhyme or reason!
1. I cut my background sheet to 4"x 5.25"
2. I punched triangles from several different sheets of scrap pieces of patterned paper.
3. I arranged the triangles on the background and adhered lightly (so i could go back and sew over the top)
4. I then sewed the background down and the triangles.
5. Lastly I added the embellishments including sequins which I sporadically adhered around the card.
If it sounds confusing or time consuming-it really wasn't--loved the creative process!
Thanks for the visit today!