Tuesday, August 18, 2015

smile.

I was challenged this month for the Scrapbook Circle with the circle challenge:
I then set everything out from the challenge on my desk to PLAY from the Make it Happen kit--then I picked a picture I thought would fit the feeling I was trying to convey.  I had a lot of fun being "organized" before I started.  For me being organized was less stressful--MORE fun!  This is the layout I created of my beautiful daughter (it's her birthday today!):
I really enjoyed challenging myself with the Fancy Pants Summer Sun Die Cut Alphabet Pack, I really seem to have a hard time using letters when they are miss matched--it just doesn't feel right to me! ;)  Or maybe I'm just a little OCD..I used the letters to frame my picture more:
I used the letters that had more shape to them d,f, w...I like how it turned out, and yep I'm patting myself on the back.

I LOVE anything that has sequins and gold on my layouts so I wanted to use one of those fabulous hearts from the Crate Poolside Sequin Stickers:
I also took the @ and just cut off the circle part (which I will use on another layout) I wanted just the A, because that is what my daughter's name starts with.

thanks SO much for the visit today!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the heart!!!!!

Gina Lideros said...

Great way to use the circle round up!

Lisa Andrews said...

Cool use of those alphas! Love the frame.