Monday, November 17, 2014

day one x 2.

I had the challenge from Scrapbook Circle this month to be inspired by a page I previously made!  This is the page that I chose to work with:
DianaWdayone
I LOVED this layout--it literally came together in 15 minutes--the 15 minutes RIGHT before dinner.... my photos were already matted on the white paper (I usually do this with my pictures when they come in, so when I go to scrap them they are READY to go!)  If you notice there was NO sewing on this page-I REALLY wanted to but had no time...

okay now my second take on this page:DianaWdayone  Yep, the same kid first day of school pictures one serious one silly.... this time I had time to do the sewing and even add a bit of drops of mist.  This layout took about double the time but I LOVE each layout for what they turned out to be.
(for my second layout I used the Little Moments kit)

Thanks SO MUCH for your visit--I REALLY appreciate it!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME! I loveeeeeeee the designs, the colors and the fun photos!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great retake on your original layout, Diana! I love the extra touches of stitching and the spray mist!!

Kim said...

The triangle arrow design looks fabulous Diana!

Gina Lideros said...

These are awesome Diana, I love the soft colors and beautiful photography!