Friday, July 11, 2014

psych.

I think we take card stock for granted, I mean it has such a way of ALWAYS being there that sometimes maybe we get bored with it.  I wanted the card stock to stand out on this layout so I ran it through my silhouette and placed it on top of another piece:
*all supplies are from the Our Adventure kit from Scrapbook Circle*
my favorites of this page are:
*I got to stop at the Santa Barbara police department--it's a huge place where a lot of action happens in the show Psych.  (they shoot in Canada actually but it was STILL cool to be where they shot the original outside shots!)
*I was with my brother's on a road trip--they indulged my madness, they took pictures too!
*pops of flowers--I LOVE flowers (flowers and stars--my FAVS!)
*the transparency sheet adds so much but is still very subtle.
*I used twine on a page--must be some sort of miracle--and I like it!
*I scrapped a page about me--look there I am! ;)

Thanks for the visit today!!

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love that background look, Diana!! I will have to try that!! Love your fun photo and the title of your page!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such an awesome photo and I loveeeeeeee that background you created!! Fabulous LO!!!!

Kim said...

that background looks awesome!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So fun! Love the background and photo and YAY for you being in it too!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love this Diana! And I love Psych. Missing it already!