Sunday, April 14, 2013

today the avenger,

boy, has time been FLYING I've been meaning to post this layout for a few days but we have been busy with life!  These pictures totally CRACK me up!  This is my middle boy, it was a half day at school and that means it was spirit day (or show school spirit).  Anyway, the theme for the day was dress up as your favorite super hero.  My boy likes ALL of the Avengers so he dressed up as every single one: Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hawk Eye, Black Widow and Hulk.  I had to ask because I wasn't sure what he was going for...lol!  Of course I had to take pictures!
closeups:

I think he had a FABULOUS time--watcha think?!  oh, I used the FANTASTIC Yes, Please line to create this page.  Thanks SO much for the visit today!

5 comments:

Tina said...

What great photos and a wonderful way to cherish the memory! Sounds like my boys! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! SO FUN!! Loving those photos and the star!!!

Ashley Horton said...

How funny is that??!! Very creative costume!! Love the use of the Yes, Please on your layout Diana!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh my gosh hilarious!! This is something Emma would do!! Love! Love how you scrapped this with the 4 photos and paint! Very fun!

Melissa Stinson said...

AWESOME page, Diana!! And you know I love the subject. :)