Friday, March 1, 2013

live for adventure.

I wanted to share my last page that I made using the Story Time kit from Scrapbook Circle:
closeups you might not notice at first glance:
 So my son got to play the boss for a day (hence the mustache!) in a mock business day that the school goes to every year.  The kids run their own businesses and earn "money" they have to dress in business attire and they take their jobs SERIOUSLY.  I went as a chaperone but MOSTLY as the photographer!  I managed to capture one REALLY good shot of my son in between his running around--he didn't have time! :)
Do you notice that large flair?  I LOVE it--I cut off the pin part and attached it using four pop dots, one on each side of the circle stacked on top of one another....
Thanks SO much for the quick visit!


5 comments:

Jingle said...

This is totally adorable!

Ashley Horton said...

Too cute Diana!! Love the awesome patterns you put together on this page!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

How cute is this? I love the mustache :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous! I love love love that mustache and the 'today' button!!!!

Unknown said...

That mustache is so cool! I really like all of the little details and how you used orange ink on the roller stamp.