Wednesday, February 13, 2013

life.

in the past couple of weeks:
I turned 40...weird!
 my girls first game back ON my birthday...close match with the girl scoring 2 goals to help WIN--GREAT present!  Love these shots as the girl does a pull back and beats the girl to pass it off to a teammate....
 Hawaiian haystacks--love them they are delicious & sort of RANDOM...
 new running shoes because well..she is running track...her other pair were at least 2 1/2 years old...
 Ella patiently waiting for her boys to come home...notice the window is open?  LOVE cooler weather....
 waiting for track practice to be over...and was gifted with this COOL view...
 I was just excited, I've been looking out for this FOREVER!  I LOVE garlic and used this in the stew last night...
 some creating..I've been wanting to use a mustache on a layout!
Family nights, this one about the creation...each kid got to draw on their white boards....
 CHILLY soccer game 2 hours from home...kinda like this shot of the girl stealing the ball..and the look on the other girl's face and the look of calm on the girls face?  Have I mentioned I LOVE action shots?!
Life has been a bit busy and I've been spending it with the family...not sharing on the blog.  I have some creations to share which I will do in the next few days...Thanks though for being patient, life is happening now and I'm enjoying it!

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! :) Did you get my comment a bit ago about winning my extra copy of CardMaker? Would you send me your address to kathy@card-blanc.com so I can send it to you? :)

Tina said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was great!

sophie said...

Happy Bday sweet Diana!sorry I missed that!your age does not matter: you are one of the sweetest person I know on the web and only that matters! hugs to you and 3 kisses on the cheeks (that is how we say Hi in France!!)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! LOVING the photos!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had an awesome day and enjoying time with the family! Love your action shots!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! What a great picture of you!