I can't believe I haven't shared this layout with you yet! It was one of my FAVORITES that I made with the News Flash kit (now sold out) from Scrapbook circle! (if you must know I have LOTS of favorites ;) )
* I think it might be my favorite because of the little vellum banner.
* I think it might be my favorite because of the layered flowers that I cut with my cameo
* I think it might be my favorite because I FINALLY found a creative vibe for these pictures that are at year old!
* I think it might be my favorite because I had a BLAST making it! ;)
Election day. It's today. with OUT getting political:
* I 'm GRATEFUL for the freedom to vote.
* I'm GRATEFUL that today is the LAST day for political calls to my home, and those signs can ALL come down!
* I'm GRATEFUL that THIS debate will be over!
Thanks for the well wishes yesterday, I'm still not 100%. If I sit still I don't feel as light headed--with that in mind I was able to make a SIZABLE dent into my December Daily thanks to Ali Edwards! I also decided to use what I had on hand instead of spending $100 for a kit. I have 6 x 12 sheet protectors that I bought for Project Life, you can see them HERE. I already have an album on hand that I have had just sitting here. Yes, the pages are VERY basic but with Ali's files I think that it will be just what I want it to be, DOABLE! Yes, I will also be doing Project Life during that time. The idea of the December daily is to tell ONE story for the day. Project Life for me is more like a journal in that I do NOT limit myself with how much is said or if I say anything on a particular day--it's for ME! When I'm feeling up to myself I will take pictures and share--thanks SO much for the visit today!