Monday, October 15, 2012

father's day & day 1 Fall Break.

I wanted to share this last layout that I made for my tryouts for Bella Blvd.  I had a BLAST with this layout, I'm not using to scrapping with purple even though it IS my FAVORITE color!  I took these pictures on Father's day and really LOVED the yellow shirts of my nephews and the cute little smile of my niece--isn't she sweet?

Even though I didn't make the team I still LOVE everything that I made, I had FUN in the process too! :)
 a little closeup:
I really like that large circle border punch--I need to use it more often! :)

today was the official start to fall break for a week, instead of dreading it this time around I decided to EMBRACE it and have a great time.  After I went to the gym this morning we all went bowling.  What I didn't realize was that my girl has NEVER been bowling!  How did that happen?  After deciding that 2 games was better than 3 we bowled, the first game withOUT bumpers.  The second time around the   kids bowled WITH bumpers, they had a much better time!

lovely shoes:
 the scores...
 afterward we decided to try out a new mexican food restaurant that was pretty inexpensive.  It was YUMMY and we WILL be going back!
Finishing the day off with an episode of Once Upon a Time--GREAT day!  Thanks for the visit--hoping your day is FANTASTIC!!

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You rocked the purple!!! I loveeeeee your lo!!! That bb collection is awesome! Loving the bowling photos too!!! How fun!!!!

Unknown said...

That's a FABULOUS page!!! Sounds like you all had a blast on your first day of break!

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic page...I LOVE that purple background!!!

Kim said...

wowowow that yellow and purple really rocks big time!

Briana Johnson said...

I LOVE THE PURPLE! I must use it more - my girl loves purple. Great design!

Kathy Martin said...

Loving' the purple and yellow!

Jingle said...

VERY Cute layout! The colors and patterns on this are all just so fun! I love it!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome job with the purple Diana!! Purple is my nemesis, so I hardly ever use it!! :) I think all of your Bella layouts have been fabulous!

Tina said...

Loving the purple. :)

Just a note.you can get modeling paste at any of the craft stores or art stores. :) Thank you for stopping by!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love purple too. You scrapped it so well here! Love how this came out for a Father's day LO TOO!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the bright colors in the layout! We love to bowl :) I remember as a kid we didnt have bumpers! But my kids would NOT enjoy themselves without them lol. We usually stop for a knock down drag out game or 2 of air hockey on the way out too :)

Unknown said...

what a lovely layout!!

Unknown said...

The page really looks fantastic! I like how you pieced so many patterned papers together. Hope you had a fabulous fall break!