Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday cards--Imaginisce style!

Happy Veteran's day!  Thank you who have served and are currently serving our country.
Today is a day off for EVERYONE, and I'm finally able to stop and breathe!  Yesterday was a field trip which lasted from 9am--1:45.  LONG considering I though it was over at 11am!  It was fun though, we walked about a mile to the local Riparian to enjoy flora and fauna, plants and bugs....AND there is an observatory--pretty cool.
So I did sneak some creative time in this week, my birthday card stash is VERY low here they are:
The Imaginisce birthday paper is SO fun!  I didn't want to cut it up!  I decided though that I needed too, the presents are all from one piece of paper, and I still have some.  I love to cut up paper for embellishments, makes me feel like I get more bang for my buck.

 I have to say it's fun having everyone home.  EVERYONE was upstairs playing just dance on the wii EVEN dh, yep I snuck up and got a blackmail photo--I was laughing so hard I was crying.  The kids thought it was GREAT!  Enjoy your day!  thanks for coming in to visit!


Tessa Buys said...

These are so fun and happy! Absolutely adorable! My birthday isn't until August, but if you want to set one aside.... just kidding :). Happy Veterans Day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS Diana! I love love love love love love love love love the little presents! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jennifer Yates said...

these are so fun Diana! I love all the bright colors!!!:)