Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby book #2

Yipee I finished this last night around 11pm!! I am usually a day scrapper so I am REALLY tired today. I decided that I would post the cover here and link you to Two Peas, (there are 20 pages!) I used up most of the Sultry kit I got at Hobby Lobby, this album I got at Walmart like 2 years ago (wish I could get another, but I have never seen anymore!) The flower jewels are from Walmart the rest are from Hobby Lobby, ribbon is a mix from my stash and Creative Imaginations, I used stickles, and sewed on most of the pages. It's hard for me to create things without pictures (I guess it's all about the space orientation thing.) So I left the pages wide open for journaling and pictures. Some of the papers were so wonderful I didn't want to cover them up to much. Again thanks for looking....

1 comment:

Theresa C said...

The baby book is adorable! I love the paper you used. Who wouldn't love getting a beautiful baby book instead of diapers and onesies?!