Saturday, June 23, 2018

Amugurumi-kitty cat; FREE pattern link!

So I have REALLY enjoyed making my Amugurumi!  I have made 4 of them in a month-last week I was on a 3 hour flight and really got a lot done on my Dragon-which I will share next week!  Today I would like to share a kitty cat that I made for my cousin:
This seriously is CUTE if I do say so myself- ;) . My cousin LOVES cats and she LOVED this little dolly.  I learned that I need to slow down on the attachment of the parts and I won't have to pick them out!  I also learned how to incorporate other colors into the pattern--my goal is to eventually make a calico kitty.

This was a FREE pattern that I found on Pinterest and the direct link can be found HERE.  If you want to follow my Amugurumi pinterest board it can be found HERE.  I currently have two orders I am working on-I've been seriously thinking of selling these and someone at my son's PT ordered 2!  I'll definitely share those with you when I get them done.  I planning on selling my creations in my etsy store.  When I start listing those I will share the links!

thanks for the visit today-hope your day is FANTASTIC!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!! I love it!!! Ohhhhh and Blogger was having issues -- my friend shared this with me on how to fix -- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/V611KU-BUOQ