Monday, December 10, 2012

completing the to do list. 2007

Feels SO great to have a to do list and check stuff off like: returns to Sam's Club, call someone, can beans, address Christmas envelopes, finish Christmas letter, register a hotel for a soccer tournament, do laundry, pick up those yummy chocolate covered cinnamon bears....there was more today but I just can't remember what it was!  This was all after my trip to the gym this morning so I feel good about myself! :) 
I wanted to share a layout I made of my sweet little boy...back in 2007...he isn't so little anymore...but these pictures were in a special card he made for me out of construction paper...it was falling a part so I wanted to keep the picture and message that he wrote to me.  I had a BLAST working with the Elle's studio Be Merry line tags on this:
 His journaling:
 Closeups:
 this envelope has like wax on it, they are Tim Holts, got them on clearance at Michaels...cut is from Ali Edwards
 title:
 stamp by Elle's Studio
the misting on the background was from a cut I made on a separate piece of card stock (a color I wouldn't use!) and then I misted...
I'm off and running again!  thanks SO much for the visit today!!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

So adorable Diana!! Love the cut stars and the sparkly garland!! His journaling is so cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo sweet that you included the card he made! I just loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that tinsel!!!