my layout based on the above sketch:
1. I painted the background with a pearl colored mist--it actually matches my daughters blouse in the picture.
2. the title I heat embossed with clear--it gives it some dimension.
3. The heart over the # sign in the bottom right hand corner is also heat embossed.
4. I also sewed on some vellum--it's clear and hard to see but like I said in person it's fabulous.
5. I just have so many favorite parts of this layout, but the layered flowers in the corner are a mix of card stock and clear acrylic.
6. This is the picture that I took of the first day of school this past year, the journaling are all the unexpected things that happened this year--it was a year review of sorts....
I'm off and running today--thanks SO much for the visit!!